AgResultz was established in 2012 to promote safety in the workplace by offering services that bring awareness to the effects of drugs and alcohol into your business or home.
It is paramount that people are educated on the subject that has potential to be self destructive and damaging to other people's property, business and lives due to thoughtless acts or reckless decision making.
We are passionate about success in your workplace. lt is our goal to minimise your risk. If AgResultz can save a life by identifying a potential hazard then we have succeeded. AgResultz is based in central Waikato and offers services to the greater Waikato and Bay of Plenty.
- We set up policies and procedures for your workplace to establish Health and Safety practices and ongoing Drug & Alcohol screening processes
- We offer a selection of training courses facilitated by well respected forensic scientist and toxicologist Sue Nolan
- We provide pre-employment testing, reasonable cause, random and post incident testing
- We use certified products
- We offer continual support to help you move forward after results are confirmed
- We are mobile and come to your workplace.